In consequence of the CAO (Collective Bargaining Agreement) consultation, as of 1 January 2020 a change will be made to the pension schemes with regard to one-off indexation compensation payments that were pensionable and the accrual of pension by partially occupationally disabled persons.
As of 1 January 2020, the one-off assessment CAO 1-7 and Eind RSP 16-25 allowance is no longer pensionable. Also, as of 1 January 2020, the regulations include the ruling that pension accrual during a period of occupational disability will not be adjusted.
Franchises and (fiscal) limits have been updated per 1 January 2020.
The most important alterations regarding franchises and limits are shown below:
– Pension franchise*: € 15,178 (2019: € 14,770)
– Contribution franchise**: € 14,171 (2019: € 13,790)
– Maximum pensionable salary on an annual basis: € 110,111 (2019: € 107,593,-)
– Commutation limit for small pensions: € 497.27 (2019: € 484.09
Changes in contribution per 1 January 2020 were set out in the newsletter of December 2019.
See the Pension Scheme Rules and Regulations for this year
* The pension franchise is that part of the pensionable salary not taken into account when determining pension entitlements.
** The contribution franchise is that part of the pensionable salary not taken into account when determining the member’s and the employer’s contribution.