If you are going to marry, cohabit or enter into a civil partnership

Marriage or a registered partnership are treated the same in your pension scheme. Your partner will then be automatically registered for your pension scheme. You don’t have to do anything for this. If you feel that the Partner’s Pension will be inadequate, make arrangements for extra pension.

Are you going to live together at one address with a cohabitation contract, then your partner is entitled to a Partner’s Pension. N.B. the registration of your partner is not automatically arranged. You have to register your partner with the Heineken Pension Fund. To register your partner for Partner’s Pensioen, please send or mail a copy of a notarial cohabitation contract to pensioenfonds@heineken.nl. Only then your partner will be eligible for the HPF partner’s pension upon your death. You will receive a confirmation of your partner’s registration. Read more about this in our blog.

Read more about partner’s pension.