If you move abroad

Inform your pension provider of your move abroad and ask what consequences will be involved for your pension. You request information about the consequences for your AOW from the Social Insurance Bank. Or look on www.svb.nl.

N.B.: you must also inform the Heineken Pension Fund in the event that you move address within the country concerned.